Detail HUST ( DELTA) H2N SERIES ( 3 Axises, General Use)
1. The system can be remotely controlled by PC, HUST CRT screen and PC touch
screen through RS232 interface.
2. The system can handle thumb switch signals through PLC ladder program.
3. The system can control both AC servo and stepping motor.
4. The system provides DI/ DO= 24/ 16 points. Also included are connections for
MPG, spindle and Skip sensor.
The HUST H2N system generally has the following configuration as shown in Fig. 2-1.
The main components of this configuration are listed below.
1. CPU Main Board
2. Keyboard Unit
3. MPG Hand-wheel
4. RS232 Communication Interface
5. Servo Driver and Motor
6. Power Supply
7. I/ O Relay Board
8. Analog Output for Spindle Drive ( 0~ 10V)
Specifications0 H2PN Controller function & quality manual
Control the number of axis X Y two axes. One-axis encoder feedback is
Two axes arrive at the same time & Master-Slave mode.
512k program memory.
Edit program with blank-talking way. Users don? t have to memorize lots of
Touch-Panel introduction & Program editing commentary with example.
Teach-Mode function in program editing. Teach Mode
Define the circular function of program block.
The program can be adjusted during the AUTO RUN.
After power-off the program can be saved with battery backup. ( Battery
Backlash compensation it will adjust the gear-chink error due to the used.
Repeat circulation and a circulation.
Optional jump. Option Jump
AUTO RUN and Feed Hold.
Self-test and point out the error. Self Test
Interface of MPG MPG test is available Prevent machinery crash.
( MPG Test)
Offer standard 28 inputs and 20 outputs.
Advantages0 1. INTERNAL PLC.
2. Use 240 128 LCD to design the screen suit for any requirement , and providing dynamic point function.
3. User can use 9999 variables to calculate such as Plus , Minus , Time , Divide , AND , OR and so on.
4. Motor speed has many groups of mode to set , and it can be adjusted by machine. Acceleration/ Deceleration set: 4msec^ 1sec, there are also S curve and linear to choose.
5. Standard I/ O 24 INPUT 16 OUTPUT , 4 sets of high speed INPUT 50 sec .
6. 1 set of ANALOG OUTPUT signal providing axis control.
7. According to PLC, user can define the keyboard by himself.
8. Resolution can setting to 7 orders, responsive speed up to 500 Kpps.
9. Master/ Slave mode: Controller will adjust the speed of following axis( Slave) with the speed of the main axis( Master) and the MCM settings. At the connection of 2 sections, the speed will not be zero and changed to the required speed directly.
10. Passive ENCODER added is available. Controller can confirm the feed-length according to the feedback of passive encoder.
11. MACRO Command.
12. 128K byte of program memory. If the program is to big, user can use the function of DNC.
13. Through RS232 interface, the controller can refresh the system data and supervisory control by PC. Max speed is 56K.
14. Through RS232 interface, user can use touch screen.
Tampilkan Lebih Banyak