Detail Endress+ Hauser Compact Transmitters Prosonic T FMU230A
Endress+ Hauser Capacitive level measurement Liquicap T FMI21
Two-rod probe for continuous measurement in liquids
- Safe function regardless of tank geometry thanks to probe design
- No calibration necessary ( preconfigured from factory 0 % ...100 % to probe length ordered)
- High quality, non-corrosive materials ( carbon fibre, stainless steel) for use in aggressive liquids and liquids which present a hazard to water ( WHG-approved ( German Water Resources Law) )
- No moving parts in tank - long operating life - dependable function without wear
- Cost-effective solution for continuous measurement of levels in conductive liquids
- Optimised storage by simply shortening the probe rods on site ( probe shortening set)
Endress+ Hauser Liquicap T sensor is used in conductive liquids ( as of 30 ¼ S/ cm) for continuous level measurement and is preconfigured from factory 0 % ...100 % to probe length ordered.
As of a conductivity of 30 ¼ S/ cm, the measurement is independent of the dc-value ( dielectric constant) of the liquid. It can also be deployed in Ex area, Zone 2.
The Liquicap T is particularly suited to the following applications:
- Small measuring ranges ( as of 150 mm)
- Cistern measurements
- Aggressive liquids ( many acids and alkalis)
- Independent of the tank material ( plastic, stainless steel or concrete) or the tank shape
Used in conjunction with the Fieldgate FXA320 ( remote measured value interrogation using Internet technology) ,
Liquicap T is an ideal solution for inventorying material and optimising logistics ( inventory control) .
Tampilkan Lebih Banyak